HOW YOU CAN HELP
• Write to the Prime Minister and request that The Queen be invited to New Zealand more frequently.
• Tell your elected politicians that you support the monarchy and strongly oppose a republic.
• Encourage local schools to present an informed programme of study about the monarchy.
• Encourage the celebration of royal anniversaries, such as Queen's Birthday.
• Suggest that streets, public buildings or new projects be named after the Queen.
• See that buildings and monuments with royal associations are kept in good repair.
• Invite members of the royal family or the Governor-General to attend a notable function for an organisation with which you are involved.
• Join Monarchy New Zealand.